AAP CO, ID, UT Regional CME – Postponed
November 7 @ 12:00 am MST
POSTPONED: Fall Regional Conference (Virtual)
The Fall Regional Conference is an event designed to address clinical issues relevant to primary care pediatricians, family medicine clinicians and other health care professionals. The format includes didactic presentations with interactive case- based discussions, and time for questions and answers. This year’s conference will be informative, collaborative, stimulating, and formatted to make learning stick with speakers from Utah, Idaho, Colorado.
AAP Chapter Member, MD/DO: $ 150.00
Non-Member, MD/DO: $ 175.00
AAP Chapter Member, PA/NP: $ 100.00
Non-Member, PA/NP: $ 125.00
Resident (PG1-3)/PA or NP Student: $ 25.00
- COVID Impact on Immunology and Allergy, Aaron Kobernick, MD
- Male Adolescent Health, Kaul, MD
- GI, Tyler Burpee, MD, FAAP
- Early Childhood Mental Health, Sandra Fritsch, MD, FAAP
- MIS-C Impact on Rheumatology, Sara Stern, MD, FAAP
- Pediatric Cardiology, Leon, MD, FAAP
Earn valuable credits, hear the latest from experts in the field of pediatrics and network with colleagues from Colorado, Idaho and Utah. For conference agenda/brochure and registration information, contact Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org.