AAP Colorado 2021 Annual CME
AAP Colorado 2021 CME
A Virtual Event, Friday, April 9, 2021
AAP-CO’s 2021 CME will be interactive, case-based, and an engaging educational experience. View AAP-CO’s 2021 CME Brochure.
Mark your calendar TODAY and plan to virtually join colleagues and experts from around Colorado on April 9th.
Full-day CME conference topics will include:
- Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Teenagers, Oh My!
- Firearm Safety: Legislation, Policy, and Prevention in Primary Care
- Unlocking Your Inner Nephrologist- A Conceptual Framework for Evaluating All Things Renal
- The Vaping Epidemic: Losing our Kids to Addiction
- Moving the Needle: Antibiotic Prescribing for Respiratory Infections
- Don’t Panic- Managing Anxiety and Depression in Primary Care
View faculty, agenda, and more details in the AAP-CO 2021 CME brochure.
Continuing Education Credit
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Children’s Hospital Colorado and the American Academy of Pediatrics, Colorado Chapter.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this Other activity (Internet Live Course) for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Pediatricians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, counselors, and all who care for the pediatric patient.
- Chapter Non-Member, MD/DO $ 125.00
- PA/NP AAP-CO Chapter Member $ 40.00
- PA/NP Chapter Non-Member $ 50.00
- Allied Professional/Child Health Supporter $ 25.00