Colorado Asthma Forum
May 13 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm MDT
Please join us at the Colorado Asthma Forum on May 13, 2020. The Colorado Asthma Forum brings together health or health care professionals, government officials, non-profit organizations and community members for a day of learning, sharing and problem solving.
The theme of the May Forum: The Environmental and Societal Determinants of Asthma, is timely as we look into the future of asthma related-burden and treatment. Our keynote speakers will share their thoughts and work within these topics, and then our round-table discussions will allow you to expand on the topics in a small group setting, sharing what is happening, how we can all work in alignment, and what still needs to happen here in Colorado.
Our confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Jonathan Samet MD, MS, Dean of the Colorado School of Public Health;
- Lisa Cicutto PhD, ACNP(cert), National Jewish Health,
- Anthony Gerber MD, National Jewish Health;
- Gabriel Kaplan Ph.D., M.P.A.-U.R.P., Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment;
- Arthur McFarlane, Children’s Hospital Colorado;
- Michael Ogletree, Denver Department of Public Health and Environment
When: May 13 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Where: Webb Building – 201 W Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80202
Online option is available for distance participation.
Register today at action.lung.org/coloradoasthmaforum