Pediatric Infectious Diseases in Colorado: Update 2019
November 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST
This conference on pediatric infectious diseases will cover topics of interest to pediatricians, family physicians, and other providers of primary care for children. These include updates on vaccines, C. difficille, acute flaccid Myelitis, TB testing and more. Important infectious disease issues will be presented by faculty in a format that allows time for questions and discussion.
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be able to:
• Describe the rationale behind recommended vaccine schedules.
• Discuss best practices and guidelines for the management of the febrile infant.
• Outline the newest data on the diagnosis and management of enteroviral acute flaccid myelitis, Chagas disease and tuberculosis in children.
• Describe the role of fecal transplantation in treatment of Clostridioides difficile infections.
• Describe the presentation, diagnosis and general management of common primary immunodeficiencies in children.
Located at: Children’s Hospital Colorado, Conference & Education Center in Aurora, Colorado
Provided by: Children’s Hospital Colorado, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology
Click here to register and for more information.