3rd Annual Children’s Hospital Colorado Virtual Pediatric Symposium
October 26, 2022 @ 7:45 am - 3:30 pm MDT
CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL COLORADO PRESENTS
2nd Annual Children’s Hospital Colorado Virtual Pediatric Symposium
If you need additional information, please contact Nicki Shonka at email@example.com or 720- 777-8685.
Registration deadline is October 24, 2022.
No registration fee
This conference is for interdisciplinary healthcare team members caring for pediatric patients in a variety of settings. As a result of this session, learners will be able to report new knowledge related to pediatric specialty practice in order to provide current, evidence-based care to pediatric populations.
• Describe an evidence-based framework to the initial recognition and management of sepsis in children and adolescents.
• Identify the possible causes of sudden cardiac death in young people as well as what warning signs to look for and when to refer for cardiology evaluation.
• Discuss the standardized criteria for diagnosing pediatric malnutrition.
• Identify diagnostic and therapeutic approaches in common clinical scenarios of pediatric malnutrition.
• Discuss opportunities and barriers to asthma care in 2022.
• Examine hot topics in neonatal care including NRP 8th edition updates, golden hour care, neonatal pain, marijuana, and viability.
• Discuss the Stress Continuum Model and other supportive tools to mitigate the impact of stress and burnout.