AAP Colorado 2019 Annual CME
April 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MDT
AAP Colorado 2019 CME
Friday, April 5, 2019 (all day)
Click here to view Conference Brochure
Children’s Hospital Colorado, Conference and Education Center
Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado
Please join us for lectures, discussions, panels, Q&A, resources & networking.
Resident: $ 20.00
PA/NP: $ 100.00
Chapter Member, MD/DO: $ 150.00
Non Chapter Member, MD/DO: $ 175.00
Non-Profit Exhibitor: $ 300.00 (sold out)
Exhibitor: $ 800.00 (few spots remain – please call 303.601.8308 for more info)
The AAP Colorado Chapter Annual CME Conference is a full day event designed to address clinical issues relevant to primary care pediatricians, family medicine clinicians and other health care professionals. The format includes didactic presentations with interactive case-based discussions, and time for questions and answers. Technology will allow audience participation via text questions and an audience response system. This year’s conference will be informative, collaborative and stimulating, in a format designed to make learning stick.
Pediatricians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Pharmacists, Social workers, Counselors, and all that care for the pediatric patient
Please share with colleagues or members of your team who also may be interested in attending.
Continuing Education Credit:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Children’s Hospital Colorado and the American Academy of Pediatrics, Colorado Chapter.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Children’s Hospital Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Topics will include:
- Managing Common Gastroenterology Complaints in the Medical Home, David Brumbaugh, MD MSCS, FAAP
- Red Book Update with Sean O’Leary, MD MPH, FAAP
- Caring for the Pediatric and Adolescent Patient with Migraines, Marcy Yonker, MD
- The Care of the Febrile Infant: Will we ever have the perfect guideline?, Lalit Bajaj, MD MPH/MSPH, FAAP
- Evidence-Based Communication Strategies for Improving Child and Adolescent Vaccine Uptake, Amanda Dempsey, MD PhD MPH, FAAP
- Cognitive Bias: The Impact of Human Reasoning in the Diagnostic Process
with Joe Grubenhoff, MD MSCS, FAAP