AAP Colorado’s 2022 Annual CME
April 8 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MDT
AAP Colorado’s Virtual 2022 Annual Meeting and CME
Friday, April 8, 2022
For more information contact us at email@example.com.
AAP-CO’s 2022 CME will be interactive, case-based, and an engaging educational experience. Mark your calendar TODAY and plan to join colleagues and experts from around Colorado this spring. Each session will include sufficient time for questions and answers. Technology will be used to make the activities interactive. This year’s conference will be engaging and stimulating. Pediatric professionals will undoubtedly learn something new to implement into their clinical practice!
(2022 CME brochure coming soon)
Full-day CME conference topics will include:
- New Asthma Guidelines: What to do now?
- Practice Transformation
- Socially Responsible Approach to your Pediatric Practice
- Advancing Reproductive Health Equity for Adolescents
- Navigating the Childhood Obesity Epidemic During a Pandemic
- Caring for the Caregiver
Plus these Optional sessions:
- Virtual Exhibitor Information (coming soon)
- AAP Colorado Annual General Members’ Meeting
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- $100 AAP-CO Chapter Member, MD/DO
- $125 AAP-CO Chapter Non-Member, MD/DO
- $40 AAP-CO Chapter Member, PA/NP
- $50 AAP-CO Chapter Non-Member, PA/NP
- $20 Residents and PA/NP Students
- Scholarships are available through the AAP Colorado’s Dr. Barbara R. Reed Education and Advocacy Fund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- $0 Planning Committee and Speakers
Pediatricians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, counselors, and all who care for the pediatric patient.