CoPPCAP’s 2nd Annual Learning Collaborative
September 11 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm MDT
CoPPCAP’s 2nd Annual Virtual Conference for Physicians and
Advanced Practice Providers (APP)
Friday, September 10, 2021
Welcome & Networking Session
5:00 – 6:00 PM MT
Saturday, September 11, 2021
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM MT
- Gain the latest knowledge on key behavioral and mental health topics for your practice.
- Collaborate and network with peers and experts in a small group, cohort-based learning environment.
- Enhance your skills to increase behavioral health assessments and effective interventions; pharmacogenomic testing; and reducing stigma associated with mental health services.
- Earn continuing education credits
All attendees will be assigned to a small group, who will stay together and rotate through four interactive educational sessions. The day will include 15-minute breaks and a half-hour “Ask the Experts” lunch break.
Sessions and Speakers
- Coaching Pediatric Primary Care Providers to Support Caregivers with Children with Disruptive Behaviors
Ryan Asherin, PhD & Jessica Hawks, PhD
- Using Principles of ACT to Both Support Primary Care Providers, But Also Engender Therapeutic Tools the Providers Can Use with Their Patients
Austin Butterfield, MD
- Pharmacogenomics in Pediatric Primary Care; Strategies for Psychopharmacology
Sandra Fritsch, MD & Danielle Stutzman, PharmD
- Maximizing Your Impact: Best Practices for Effective Collaboration with CoPPCAP
David Keller, MD, Ellen Brilliant, John Peterson, MD & Celeste St. John-Larkin, MD
To learn more or to register click HERE.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Children’s Hospital Colorado
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
University of Colorado School of Medicine (CUSOM)
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
American Academy of Pediatrics, Colorado Chapter (AAP CO)