AAP Colorado’s 2023 ANNUAL CME
featuring Mark Del Monte, JD CEO/Executive VP
American Academy of Pediatrics as the Grand Rounds speaker
For more information contact us at email@example.com.
AAP Colorado’s Annual CME is a full-day event designed to address clinical issues relevant to primary care pediatricians, family medicine clinicians, and other health care professionals. The format includes didactic presentations with interactive case-based discussions and time for questions and answers. This year’s conference will be informative, collaborative, and stimulating, in a format designed to make learning stick.
Full-day CME conference session will include:
• A Call to Action: Preventing Suicide in Youth with Sandra Fritsch, MD, MSEd, DFAACAP
• Conjunctivitis and Uncomplicated AOM- A New Take on 2 Sticky Situations with Holly Frost, MD
• Penicillin Allergy? Fact or Fiction with Kirstin Carel, MD
• Substance Use Disorder: Updates and Interventions with Christian Thurstone, MD
• Pediatric Patients with Eating Disorders: What is the role of the primary care provider in diagnosis and management? with Amy Sass, MD
• Supporting Gender Diverse Youth and Families with Amanda Bogart, MD, FAAP & Marissa Nunes-Moreno, PhD
• Home Oxygen Therapy in Preterm Infants: To Wean or Not to Wean with Christopher D. Baker, MD
• Shedding Light on the Revised AAP Hyperbilirubinemia Guidelines: How to Safely do Less with Kaitlin Widmer, MD
Plus these Optional Sessions:
• Grand Rounds featuring Mark Del Monte, JD CEO/Executive VP American Academy of Pediatrics (included in CME credit)
• Visit with Exhibitors
• AAP Colorado Annual General Members’ Meeting
View the AAP Colorado 2023 CME brochure here.
Registration Fees In-Person/Virtual*:
• $150/$125 AAP-CO Chapter Member, MD/DO
• $175/$150 AAP-CO Chapter Non-Member, MD/DO
• $100/$ 75 AAP-CO Chapter Member, PA/NP
• $125/$100 AAP-CO Chapter Non-Member, PA/NP
• $100/$ 75 Other Professionals
• $ 25/$ 20 Residents and PA/NP Students
*Lunch provided for on-site registrants.
Scholarships available: email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
We wish to thank the following exhibitors: Behavioral Innovations, CDPHE Immunization Section, CDPHE Newborn Screening Program, GSK, Sarepta, Takeda, and more! Their materials are independent of our program and not part of the CME educational materials. These entities did not influence or determine the content of this CME. Learn more by visiting AAP Colorado’s 2023 CME Exhibitor webpage.