37th Annual Conference on Pediatric Infectious Diseases (ABP MOC Part 2 Credit available)
July 28 @ 8:00 am - August 2 @ 5:00 pm MDT
Click here for conference brochure.
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss best practices and guidelines for the management of skin and soft tissue infections in children.
- Discuss best practices and guidelines for the management of the febrile infant.
- Describe the rationale behind recommended vaccine schedules.
- Discuss vaccine safety and how to respond to vaccine hesitancy.
- Describe the newest data on prevention, diagnosis and management of influenza.
- Discuss the recent Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) updates.
- Outline and know the newest data on the diagnosis and management of enteroviral acute flaccid myelitis, common and travel-related human ectoparasites, Chagas disease and tuberculosis in children.
- Describe the role of fecal transplantation in treatment of Clostridioides difficile infections.
- Discuss the newest scientific data on preventing and treating varicella zoster virus infections.
- Describe the presentation, diagnosis and general management of common primary immunodeficiencies in children.
- Identify when and how to prescribe PrEP to adolescents.
- Describe how to manage patients and staff after exposures to common pediatric infectious diseases.