AAP Colorado’s 2023 Annual CME
April 14 @ 8:00 am - 4:15 pm MDT
AAP Colorado’s 2023 Annual CME
featuring Mark Del Monte, JD CEO/Executive VP
American Academy of Pediatrics as the Grand Rounds speaker
Children’s Hospital Colorado, Conference and Education Center
Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado
(Virtual option available)
AAP Colorado’s Annual CME is a full-day event designed to address clinical issues relevant to primary care pediatricians, family medicine clinicians, and other health care professionals. The format includes didactic presentations with interactive case-based discussions and time for questions and answers. This year’s conference will be informative, collaborative, and stimulating, in a format designed to make learning stick.
Continuing Education Credit:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Children’s Hospital Colorado and the American Academy of Pediatrics, Colorado Chapter. Children’s Hospital Colorado is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Children’s Hospital Colorado designates Other activity (Internet Live Course) for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• A Call to Action: Preventing Suicide in Youth with Sandra Fritsch, MD, MSEd, DFAACAP
• Conjunctivitis and Uncomplicated AOM- A New Take on 2 Sticky Situations with Holly Frost, MD
• Penicillin Allergy? Fact or Fiction with Kirstin Carel, MD
• Substance Use Disorder: Updates and Interventions with Christian Thurstone, MD
• Pediatric Patients with Eating Disorders: What is the role of the primary care provider in diagnosis and management? with Amy Sass, MD
• Supporting Gender Diverse Youth and Families with Amanda Bogart, MD, FAAP & Marissa Nunes-Moreno, PhD
• Home Oxygen Therapy in Preterm Infants: To Wean or Not to Wean with Christopher D. Baker, MD
• Shedding Light on the Revised AAP Hyperbilirubinemia Guidelines: How to Safely do Less with Kaitlin Widmer, MD
Plus these Optional Sessions:
• Grand Rounds featuring Mark Del Monte, JD CEO/Executive VP American Academy of Pediatrics (included in CME credit)
• Visit with Exhibitors
• AAP Colorado Annual General Members’ Meeting
Click here to view the Conference Brochure.
Registration Fees In-Person/Virtual*:
• AAP-CO Chapter Member, MD/DO $150 / $125
• AAP-CO Chapter Non-Member, MD/DO $175 / $150
• AAP-CO Chapter Member, PA/NP $100 / $75
• AAP-CO Chapter Non-Member, PA/NP $125 / $100
• Other Professionals $100 / $75
• Residents and PA/NP Students $25 / $20
*Lunch provided for on-site registrants.
Scholarships available: email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
We wish to thank the following exhibitors: Amazing Care, Autism Learning Partners, Behavioral Innovations, BioMarin, Children’s Hospital Colorado – Physician Relations, Colorado Department Public Health and Environment, Immunization Section, Colorado Department Public Health and Environment, Newborn Screening Program (CONBSP) Colorado Pediatric Psychiatry Consultation and Access Program(CoPPCAP), GSK, Healthy Young Minds, Mead Johnson, Pfizer, Sarepta, and Takeda.
Their materials are independent of our program and not part of the CME educational materials. These entities did not influence or determine the content of this CME. Learn more by visiting AAP Colorado’s 2023 CME Exhibitor webpage.